What Are the Common Cosmetic Dental Procedures?
- Teeth whitening: We offer in-office KOR whitening as well as take-home custom bleaching trays
- Veneers: Thin overlay of porcelain that changes the appearance and protects the teeth. These can sometimes be done the same day.
- Crowns: Same-day crowns cover the whole tooth and replace missing tooth structure, providing function and beautiful aesthetics.
- Inlays and onlays: Similar to crowns, these are placed when only a portion of the tooth needs restoration.
- Bonding: Resin (tooth-colored fillings) can be applied to structurally and aesthetically restore a tooth when the damage is too big for fillings but not enough to require a crown.
- Gum contouring: Laser gum removal is used when a patient has visibly short teeth and excess gum tissue overlying the teeth.
- SureSmile Clear Aligners: SureSmile is a clear aligner system that’s designed to treat complex cases, such as those with tooth misalignment or spacing. It is completely customized, so you can rest assured that you’ll get the results you want.
To learn more, please reach out to our dental practice at(509) 946-9313 or schedule an appointment, and we'll guide you further. You can visit us at90 Columbia Point Drive, Richland, WA 99352, to have a consultation with our dentists.
Ready to schedule a consultation?