Frequent dental cleanings and home care can lower the risk of potential tooth loss and systemic diseases. By practicing preventive dental care, you can avoid emergency appointments with your dentist in Richland, WA.
At Viewpoint Dentistry, we offer quality preventative care to help you maintain a healthy mouth and smile for years to come.
Preventative dental care is an essential part of your oral hygiene routine. The primary goal of preventative care is to keep your teeth, gums, and other oral structures healthy.
- Professional dental cleanings
- Dental exams with X-rays, head and neck cancer screening, visual airway screening, and screening for decay and gum disease
- Periodontal maintenance cleanings for patients who are at high risk of periodontal disease
- Scaling and root planing (deep root cleaning) to gently clean under the gums
- Sealants to protect the teeth from decay on the biting surfaces
- Fluoride application to strengthen teeth and protect against cavities
- Diode laser treatments to reduce the bacteria under the gums
- CBCT 3D X-rays to show problems often hidden by standard 2D X-rays.
Please reach out to our dental practice at (509) 946-9313 or schedule an appointment, and we'll guide you further. You can visit us at 90 Columbia Point Drive, Richland, WA 99352, to have a consultation with our dentists.
Ready to schedule a consultation?