Dental veneers are thin shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth. They are custom-made in a dental laboratory to match a patient's tooth color, shape, size, and overall appearance.
Veneers provide a number of benefits, including:
- They can help give you the appearance of a flawless smile, correcting dental flaws like chips, cracks, and discoloration.
- Veneers could be a valuable part of your beautiful smile makeover.
- They offer a simple, straightforward way to improve your smile's appearance.
- Veneers can resist stains to an extent, so your smile will stay bright.
- Veneers can help teeth look whiter and straighter, creating the perfect smile.
If you’re interested in veneers, please reach out to our dental practice at (509) 946-9313 or schedule an appointment, and we'll guide you further. You can visit us at 90 Columbia Point Drive, Richland, WA 99352, to have a consultation with our dentist in Richland, WA.
Ready to schedule a consultation?